Wednesday, November 28, 2007

'Tis the season...

...for sharing and caring.

My multi-talented-not-so-little-anymore brother is not content just being a freshman at U of A, so he has taken up t-shirt design. He has submitted a design to Threadless.com and could potentially win cool prizes and have his shirt printed if it gets enough votes. Should you need something to distract you from finals or whatever else you are doing, go and vote! And take a look at some of the other t-shirts. Christmahannukwanzakah is just around the corner, and there is no such thing as someone with too many t-shirts!

Old School - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

Why should I vote for a kid I don't even know, you ask? Well if you are reading this, you probably know me, his older sister and I am hoping this is just the beginning of a very lucrative design career for him so that he can take care of me in my old age. Thanks for your support!

No comments: