Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ju gatsu already

That means its October already. I've been in Japan for just over two months now, but as you have probably noticed really only the first month and a bit is properly blogged. Yikes.

But as I would assume all of you have experienced at one time or another (or perhaps on a daily basis like I do) "life in the real world" (or wherever we all live) often gets in the way of your best intentions. For me, school, staying after school, running errands, reading, sleeping, cleaning, cooking, eating, occasionally exercising and regularly bathing takes up all 24 hours in a day, leaving no time for blog writing. Well, maybe that's not entirely true, because I've also had time for some less hum-drum activities, like photographing rice fields, celebrating my birthday, shopping, going on a mini-break (as the British would say), joining a book club, embracing the art of purikura, and taking calligraphy lessons. I do so want to explain all of these events to you in proper detail, but it is very hard to know where to start.

How about with something short-ish to get me back into the swing of things...

No comments: