Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Here it is!

The long awaited blog has arrived! One less thing on the massive to-do list that comes with setting up your own apartment and adjusting to a new job. But now I guess I actually have to write stuff--but no matter what, writing will probably always be preferable to finding small pickled cobras in your kitchen cabinets. No, I am not kidding. Some of you may have heard about the less than sanitary conditions of my apartment, or "apato" as they say in Japan, but this has taken it to a whole new level. Stay tuned for more stories, but for a now, a picture of the pet I didn't know I had/wish I didn't have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahahahaha! Wendy that's AWESOME! So any idea how to get Blogger NOT to give me everything in Japanese? Grrr...I suppose that's one way to learn my kanji...

Gotta get my blog set up too - now that apparently my internet is still on! *WOOT!*

Enjoy your new friend - what's his name? ^^